1. Engage in little acts of self indulgence, starting with your morning. Eat a nutritious breakfast, drink a cup of coffee/tea or whatever floats your boat. Take a shower and appreciate it, instead of overthinking or planning out the rest of your day. Stop rushing and start living in the moment. Realize that this is a new day and it is yours.
2. Take things as they come and do your best to be your best.
3. Spend time with people. Without the interruption of a cellphone. The internet is always going to be there when you need it. The person you're hanging out with won't be.
4. Eat healthier foods and aim to drink more water. Yes, I know, relatively straight forward but sometimes difficult to stick to. Begin by making healthier choices and the rest will follow. Learn how to set realistic goals that you'd like to achieve and make a plan to make that happen for you.
6. Stop trying to impress other people. To put it bluntly, people don't really care what you're doing. Everyone is too busy worrying about themselves.
7. If you're unhappy with something, make an effort to change it. It really bugs me when people complain but make no effort to solve their problem. For example, you can't complain about being unfit if you don't do something to change it. This leads me to my next point which is...
...if you're unfit or would like to be in a better physical condition, try to change that by going for a walk and work yourself up to the point of running, to a pace that is best for you. You can do it.
Tidy up your social media. Get rid of people you don't talk to, random adds, exes, whatever. Don't keep anyone in your life that doesn't make you happy or contribute to your growth as a person.
Get out of the house! Stop missing out on things because you think the weather is bad or because your friends are busy. Good things can still happen with bad weather and you don't always need your friends to have a good time. If you're worried about other people's opinions on you being out by yourself, let me tell you a lil secret. They don't care about you as much as you think they do, so go out there and enjoy your day, because it's yours.